Thursday, November 13, 2008

To Carry or Not To Carry...

There are many times where I've been out somewhere and said to myself, dang I wish I brought my DLSR camera. Yes I have an iPhone that can take pictures but the photo quality isn't as great as something I could take on my Nikon.

I've always gone back and forth with myself about bringing the camera with me everywhere I go but for the most part I end up leaving it at home. I normally bring my camera for larger events (birthdays, weddings, parties, etc.). I just get bored of taking these same types of photos.

I want to bring the camera with me because:
- I can take photos of things that catch my attention or things I like.
- There are tons of photo opportunities to take pictures of people, structures, anything.

I don't want to bring it all the time because:
- I would have to bring the bag and all the accessory gear.
- I have a sling back and its not a bag I feel is the most comfortable bag to wear for long periods of time.
- I run the risk of it being lost or stolen.

Maybe I'll just suck it up, look like a tourist and bring it where ever I go.

Any comments or suggestions are greatly welcomed!!!

No comments: